Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wedding Venue: Enderun

Enderun was not really my first choice becauseI fell in love with Light of Love instantly! Its Atrium is just so enchanting and elegant. The downside is the price. It was more of a want than a need. Fortunately, I read a few information about Enderun thru W@W. It's a culinary school located at Upper McKinley, The Fort. I started checking pictures on the internet and thought that I'd give it a try. Iyett, Enderun's AE, was so nice and accommodating. In fact, she pencil-booked us right away even if we haven't confirmed anything yet. With several exchange of emails, Peejay and I decided to visit the place.

The Courtyard










The Atrium




My beloved officemates: (L-R) Marl, BR and JC

Me at the stairs

With my love, Peejay


We were impressed with its tall ceiling and wide space. It has free parking, consumable food, and nice walls (it only requires minimal decorations). Most of all, we had "this is it" feeling when we were there. The next day, we booked the place. We can't wait for next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment