Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Color Palette

We want to achieve a rustic and cozy look on our wedding day, which perfectly fit a coffee shop theme. I've been bugging Peejay to finalize our colors simply because he is an expert when it comes to art and I'm not. Normally, I'm the one doing the research and shortlisting ideas (considering the budget, time, effort and worth). I consult him and ask for a go signal all the time especially in dealing with his areas of his expertise.
We chose earth colors and wanted to veer away from adding a totally different color. Minimalist? :)

Chocolate Brown

Latte

Champagne

Ivory

Got these beautiful color palette from here :) Guests can wear any shade from the palette or they can wear black. We're not really that particular as long as they wear appropriate attire. (will have another blog entry about this).


No comments:

Post a Comment