Monday, November 14, 2011

Boy Kastner Santos

I never imagined that I'll be able to book tito Boy for my wedding gown! For one, he is already famous especially at Weddings At Work (W@W - forum for bride-to-be) and i have been hearing feedback that he is pricey. I hesitated but sent him an email with my pegs. To my surprise, he gave me a quotation that I CAN AFFORD!

Peejay and I met up with him today at Bizu, Glorietta 4. As expected, he's very kind and knowledgeable. He talks like he's our friend for a long time and that's a plus. We never really planned of asking him to create Peejay's suit but he was able to explain what he envisioned to do so Peejay was convinced, too. I won't be showing my final design yet. Let it be a surprise! :)

Tito Boy is one of the top ten nominees for W@W Supplier of the Year and I wouldn't be surprised if he wins on November 25th at the W@W Christmas Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment