Wednesday, November 23, 2011

OTD Coordinator: Kredin of Events Engineer

I thought that hiring a coordinator was just an unnecessary expense. Initially, I asked my friend, BR to be my coordinator (coz he does it for friends). But looking at the things that I want to be executed on the wedding day, I need a pool of coordinators to help me. I inquired with 3 coordinators thru email, met with 2, and Kredin of Events Engineer stood out.

Reasons why I chose Kredin:
1. The crucial part in any conversation is the first 30 seconds. I have short-attention span and can only endure more than an hour of conversation by selectively listening. I like that she's a no-nonsense speaker.

2. She's very organized. She presented 10 trackers --- in Excel and Word that Peejay and I will use for our preparation and wedding itself.

3. She's not trying hard. She's bubbly and confident and didn't sound like "pa-close agad." Whether I was getting her services or not, she impressed me with her professionalism.

It was the first time that I booked a supplier without any receipt and contract. Like I told her, di mo naman sisirain ang business mo sa halagang P_____. :)) She even gave the address where she's working. The next day, she sent the contract and the 10 trackers. She also created a facebook group for all her clients so that she can touch-base with everyone.


Visit her website! Events Engineer :D

No comments:

Post a Comment