Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'm Still Alive.

Welcome back to me! Oh my...after more than 3 months, I'm back! You might be asking...what happened? Well, A LOT really happened since May.

To summarize it, here you go.

wedding -> honeymoon -> backlogs at work after 2 weeks and 3 days of vacation -> new role in the company + relocation -> DIY condo -> another new role in the company [blah blah blah!]

It took me a month to really study my new role and get the hang of things. Right now, I can say that I have already that comfort level. But wait, just last week, our company announced our "reorganization" which means that I am going to take another role. But from the looks of it, it's more client focused. So I hope that it will not really eat much of my social life. I am committed to finish all  my backlogs here. I'm really excited to finally be able to post my stories again.

No comments:

Post a Comment