Friday, August 31, 2012

{Total Recall} W@W Bridal Dinner

Every bride deserves a bridal shower. Although everyone has their own definition of a fun bridal shower. I am one of those girls who prefer to have a quiet conversation with married women --- giving me tons of advice about married life. Sadly, this did not happen because I was only available on weekdays and my married friends were tied up with their work and family.

Fortunately, my W@W girls joined me for a bridal dinner last May 23rd. We really did not talk about married life. In fact, we talked about wedding preps! Yes, we never get tired of discussing wedding preparations.

Dheng (ni Rexford) was the first one to arrive at Conti's Greenbelt. She made sure that we had a nice spot to chit chat. She's really good at logistics. :) 

Then the rest of the girls arrived.

Joyce (ni Rainier), Charm (ni Ray), She (ni Jack) and Neren (ni Benjie) 



Joyce (ni Rainier) na ayaw mag-diet. LOL.


Dheng gave me books for expectant moms and dads. I know we will use them in the future, while Joyce gave me something that I was able to use for honeymoon. *wink*wink*



Neren came all the way from Bulacan just to make it for the bridal dinner. I really felt the love. She's one of my favorite and beautiful W@W sisters.



The time may be limited but I cherish each moment I had and still have with these girls. W@W Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment