Wednesday, May 9, 2012

15!

Yay! Malapit na!!! I can't wait to go on vacation so I'd feel na malapit na. Anyway, here are some updates on the preps.

1. DIY night - check!
Our SFC friends, Keren, Rayjohn, Boni and Isko helped us with some DIY stuff last Saturday. It was awesome! Madami kami nagawa. May part 2 pa yan! Cheers to true friends! Ito talaga ang friends namin na maasahan talaga :)

2. Concept Video shoot - check!
Finally, nakapag-shoot din kami with Stephen Prado for our prenup video. I love the spontaneity because we did not plan for the story in detail dahil sobrang crunch time na at kinuha ata ng mga DIYs namin ang aming creative juices. The shoot lasted for 3 hours lang at Enderun. Super bait ng mga tao sa Enderun. They even let us shoot in the hotel admin building and of course free yun coz we're getting the venue for the wedding. Iyett, our AE, really took care of our permit in a short notice lang. Yay!

3. Final detailing with Enderun (caterer) - check!
I'm really thankful that Peejay took care of this. I'm so proud of him kase hands-on sya. Super cool din sya sa lahat ng bagay. He's not a groomzilla! (paging Aweng, haha!) We only have a small amount of balance with Enderun that's due to be paid next week.

4. Final payment for some suppliers - check!


*Meetings this weekend:

  • Final detailing with Kredin (OTD coordinator)
  • Discussion about the ceremony program with the pastors


1 comment: