Just giving you a heads up on our booked suppliers. :)
1. Wedding Venue: Enderun Courtyard & Atrium
I've always dreamed of getting married in a garden and although Enderun Courtyard doesn't have a garden setting, its outdoor set-up is something I've envisioned.
![]() |
| source |
| |
| source |
2. Wedding gown & suit designer: Boy Kastner Santos
Well, what can I say about Tito Boy? His charisma, sense of humor, passion, and dedication are only some of the many qualities I love about him. He always finds time meeting up with his brides even if he lacks sleep. He has a big heart. Just last December, he made the gown of a bride who's getting married this month because the original designer disappeared. Winning the W@W Supplier of the Year did not stop him from being level-headed and adorable.
*Tito Boy will also make dresses for the girls in our families.
![]() | |
| source |
3. Bridal Bouquet & Boutonniere: Dylan of Vatel Manila & Etc Handmade Goodness
I'm splurging on this because it's worth it. I think Dylan is the busiest supplier of all time. Because all the brides adore his works, he is already fully booked until June 2012. Etc Handmade Goodness is the DIY arm of Vatel Manila. They will be making Peejay's boutonniere and I know it will be fabulous! Check their works by clicking this link!
4. Hair and Make-up Artist (HMUA): Rae Venturanza
From the time I browsed her portfolio, I knew that I would get her. When I met her at the W@W Christmas party, she had the warmest smile. Check out her works here!
5. Photographer: Jaja Samaniego
Her crisp, clean and feminine shots caught my attention. When I met her at Tito Boy's thanksgiving dinner, her friendly personality even made me more convinced that we should get her as our main photographer. Her closeness with Tito Boy is also a plus. Mas masaya pag friends ang mga suppliers kase hindi masyadong pormal ang mga tao. Here's her portfolio: http://www.jajasamaniego.com/
6. 2nd Photographer: Alex Ruelo of Imaginenation
I participated in last year's W@W Auction and we got Alex as our back-up photographer. I don't really know Alex but Peejay knows him from CCF PhotoMin (both of them are members) and has seen his works so I trust that he will deliver. I also checked his portfolio and he's very talented. He studied photography in New York and he is being trained by none other than John Mateos Ong of Imaginenation. Check his works here.
![]() | |
| source |
7. Videographer: Stephen Prado
Simple. Neat. Creative. Those are the three adjectives I could say about Stephen's style. He was trained by Mayad Academy and I am just excited to do our concept shoot. Oh, and he gives discounts to w@wies too!
To watch his videos, click here!
![]() | |||
8. On-The-Day (OTD) Coordinator: Kredin of Events Engineer
When Kredin showed me 10 documents of what we would need to accomplish, I knew that I should get her. Although I only got her for OTD, she included me in her facebook group to make sure that I am updated all the time. Her willingness to listen and to embrace our ideas is impressive and I cannot wait to work with her. To know more of their services, click this link: http://www.kredin-eventsengineer.webs.com/
9. Lights and Sounds: Cybersound Pro
They will be supporting both our ceremony and reception and I can't wait to see their set-up on one of the w@wies' wedding at Enderun. Here's their website: http://cybersound.multiply.com/
10. Wedding rings: Titanium Jewelry (A.J.R. Yates Company)
Peejay never had problems in ordering the engagement ring from them. They've got excellent customer service so we don't mind ordering our wedding rings from them even if they're based in the US.
11. LCD & Projector: NM Digital Enterprise
We're getting their 4000 lumens & 8X8 screen.
Norvin Gumayagay
3097 A. Bautista St. Punta, Sta. Ana Mla.
Mobile: 09224155242/09997953498
Mobile: 09224155242/09997953498
Email:gumayagaynorvin@yahoo.com
So, a lot of w@wies have been asking what DIY stuff we're going to do. I think I'm going to blog about this once we're done with everything. We're also pencil-booked with some suppliers and I'm going to include them as soon as I get hold of them.
For now, we are happy with our major suppliers and we can't wait to see them do magic on our special day!










No comments:
Post a Comment