Monday, January 2, 2012

Can't get El Nido off my mind

Previously, I mentioned that I did not want to go to Palawan for honeymoon. But looking at El Nido, I fell in love with the place instantly. I've been thinking (or should I say, daydreaming) about it for weeks. I am not even sure if we can afford to have our honeymoon there. There are 3 enchanting resorts in El Nido: Miniloc, Lagen and Apulit. I am eyeing on Lagen because it's more developed and I read that it's really a honeymoon place. I would also love to stay at the water cottage while watching the sunset!  Let's hope and pray that we'll get to see El Nido for our honeymoon. :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yehey, you now have an alternative to Seoul and Jeju. :-) I am happy for you, sis. I'd love to go to El Nido (and Puerto Princesa) too. H2B said it's really pretty and romantic. Happy preps! - Isa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dei!

    Our plan was also to honeymoon in Palawan, specifically in Coron since that's our dream destination in the country. We already had plane tickets, but we decided to postpone the honeymoon na muna and just spend the money on our home. But it turned out for the better since we'll end up honeymooning in Japan this year.

    El Nido seems lovely, I hope you get to go. But just in case hindi, don't be too heartbroken, maybe you're meant to go to Korea, just at a later time. ;-)


    ~Dea
    http://deaguwapa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Isa: Thanks sis. Happy preps din!

    @Dea: Hi "twin" :) wow, Japan! We want to go to Korea and Japan this year too! Thanks for the advice. It knocked some sense to my head. I know I should not be heartbroken haha. I'm constantly checking on other alternatives. It doesn't have to be expensive diba?

    So excited for you and I'll be checking your Japan pics :)

    ReplyDelete