Friday, January 6, 2012

It's not easy

Planning a wedding looks simple. Well, maybe it was simple way back. I know a lot of brides who allotted one to two years to prepare for the big day. Since Peejay and I got engaged last July, we made intensive research on what we want for the wedding. But real planning started last November. There are just tons of ideas influenced by wedding websites, fellow brides and of course, w@w community.

So far, we're on the right track. We've booked all major suppliers and right now, we are focused on our Do-It-Yourself (DIY) stuff, which is A LOT. Anyway, I'm not complaining. I am really excited on how we are going to execute this wedding.

But let me take this chance to thank our families who have been very understanding on our decisions and ideas. I have read a lot about brides who are having a difficult time defending their wedding ideas, most especially, their guest list to their mothers! But Peejay and I are grateful to have families and close friends who are very supportive and willing to help in any way they can.There has not been any Bride Bullying and I'm praying that there will be none.

No comments:

Post a Comment