I just had my first fitting with Tito Boy this morning. Yep, you read it right...MY FIRST FITTING. I'm not really makulit when it comes to the gown coz I know that I am in good hands. I'm a BKS bride! No need to worry about anything (well, except losing weight) haha!
We left the house early coz every BKS bride knows na mahaba ang pila pag weekend sa shop ni Tito Boy. Thanks to our friend, Moti who picked us up in Ortigas and dropped us at Alabang Town Center. :) Then, Tito Boy just picked us up in ATC. San ka nakakita ng W@W Supplier of the Year na nanunundo ng clients? :) 100% good customer service talaga!
Of course, I had to fit the shell (or lining) of the gown. I really felt happy coz it fits me right and I look thin! Tito Boy's magic worked for me! :) I also asked him if it was still okay to go back to the original design. I requested for minor changes before and then I changed my mind again. Tito Boy is gracious enough to give in to my request. Super sorry dahil wala akong picture kase ayaw ni Peejay, hehe. Just to give you an idea, I got my inspiration on this website: http://www.jennypackham.com/
My second fitting is on May 14th, just a day before my birthday. I'm so excited! :) :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment