Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thank you for the love

Okay, I am not really a hater of Valentine's day. It's just not a big deal to me and Peejay coz we can always celebrate it any time we want. So what did we do yesterday? Well, I slept the whole day then headed to work, while Peejay slept a little then headed to Manila Hotel to cover an awesome theatrical show, Fuerza Bruta from Buenos Aires.

Anyway, as you know that the wedding is just a few months away and I can't help but be amazed at how God brought us together. Sino naman mag-aakala na ang poging-poging tulad nya ay magugustuhan ako. (Ayun o, if you think cheesy nako, close this page na, now na! Haha). Look at the pics when we were still friends in June 2007 (taken from my Multiply account, haha!):





A few months later, Peejay became my boyfriend. He's my first and last boyfriend. And I'm grateful to God for him. I just hope that we will always remember the reason why we love each other ---- because Christ demonstrated His great love for us and with gratitude we want to demonstrate that kind of love with each other.


Now, this is us now. Pictures taken by Peter Alhambra and grabbed from Facebook.








My Peejay, thank you for the love and I'm happy that we get to express it in words and in spending time with each other. We argue sometimes, but you love me. We are busy but you always make time for me. I love you so much. :* :* :*



4 comments:

  1. thank you, love... for everything! :))

    i am equally grateful to God to have you as my partner, confidante, companion, fiancee, lover, and best friend. :*

    now the whole world knows that you are cheesy also. :*

    i love you so much, my deidei! :* :* :*

    (awwww, blog love <3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog post, dei. :)

    we don't believe in celebrating love for just a day also. we should celebrate it every single second!!!

    congratulations to you and peejay again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks sis ivy! been browsing your blog too and you've got nice posts...aabangan ko pa yung sa preps mo ;)

    ReplyDelete