Monday, February 13, 2012

Sleep Soundly

Since our house will not be built until Feb 2014, Peejay and I will be renting a place in Ortigas area for about 2 years. We agreed not to invest in any home stuff because the space is limited. (that's why we prefer family fund on our wedding day instead of gifts, hehe) Basically, we have a big fridge which Peejay bought 6 months ago because I used to prepare food for him. His officemates / my roomies used to bring it at work. Other than that, we were not planning to buy expensive stuff. Lately, we've been thinking that we need to  buy a good bed foam, too. We're both prone to lower back aches and we want to make sure that we sleep soundly in the day (coz we work at night). Since we can't afford Tempur bed foam, we're looking at Uratex' Senso Memory Foam Mattress.


According to Uratex website, we can already say goodbye to back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, leg pain and all kinds of pain if we buy this bed. I can't wait to visit their store at Marcos Hi-way and try this bed for myself. And I can't deny that it is still expensive but we know that God will provide or who knows He might touch your heart to give this as a gift to us. Yehey!!! :))

There are different types of bed foam in Uratex, so if you're interested to buy for yourself or for us (haha!), click this link! http://www.uratex.com.ph/products/mattresses/premium/



2 comments:

  1. Dei,

    You can go to their showroom too at the Ronac Art Center, if that is nearer to your place. They have tons of display there, including their most high-end foam which I believe is around 15k. They have a complete set-up (as in with sheets, etc.) so you get to see how it looks if the foam is dolled up. Pwede rin higaan hehehe. I'm not too sure about their factory in Marcos Highway. My sister went there only when she was already sure of what kind of foam to order. Anyway, call na muna ha para di sayang ang pagpunta. ;-) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isa!

    Oh yeah, I almost forgot na meron sa Ronac Art Center and it's nearer nga. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete