Rating:
5 stars - Excellent
4 stars - Very Good
3 stars - Good
2 stars - Needs Improvement
1 star - Not Good
(Photos by Peejay)
Verdict: 5 stars
Although I am not a fan of cold food, Peejay and I like it especially the bread -- it has a different, crunchy taste.
| Penne Pasta with Artichoke and Red Pepper, Rocket Pesto |
| yummy bread (it came with the penne pasta appetizer) |
Verdict: Peejay - 5 stars; Dei - 3 stars
Peejay eats pumpkin soup so he finished his bowl; while I didn't. I think it's the first time I ate pumpkin soup and I just find it weird, that's all.
| Lemongrass-scented Pumpkin Cream Soup with Coconut Milk |
The chicken meat is soft and the mushrooms are well-cooked. The sauce is not too salty and not too sweet.
| Cajun-spiced Chicken Roulade with Forest Mushroom Ragout |
Being a fish lover, this is non-negotiable for me. I love this to bits! Peejay almost ate the "design veggie" he thought it was a side dish. LOL.
| Steamed Whitefish Fillet Duglere-style |
Verdict: 5 stars
We love cheesecake! And this dessert is not too sweet, which I LOVE. Peejay thought I ordered chocolate cake for dessert but I cannot eat the sweetest dessert yet. (been sick for a week now) but he finished his share.
| Baked Mango Cheesecake |
Overall, we are happy with Enderun's food. We booked the venue without food-tasting but it was all worth it. I'll be posting some pics of the venue when I get the pics from Peejay but we are already excited for the big day. I'm sure the guests will love the food! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment