Since yesterday, I have been worrying or thinking too much (?) about where to hold the ceremony. I've always wanted to have it in a garden, that's why we chose Enderun. Lately, I have been having problems in looking for tent and chair suppliers. Also, sound system is an additional cost. I looked at our budget tracker again and I realized that we are almost going over the budget.
One of the w@wies, Isa, suggested Fort Andres Bonifacio Evangelical Church (FABEC) for the ceremony. It is inside the Philippine Army base at The Fort and 5-10 minutes away from Enderun. I don't want to get married in a church simply because my dream wedding is at a beautiful garden. I also don't like the look of the white, shiny cloth at the altar. (although Isa reassured me that they are lenient in terms of decorating the aisle). But looking at the cost, I'm thinking , Is my dream wedding really worth it? It's true that not all your dreams come true. In my case, I'm trying to have a mind set that the most important thing is not the venue, but to get married with Peejay.
So, I'm accepting the possibility that we might get married at FABEC. Peejay and I will visit the place sometime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment