We are in the process of completing our documents for the marriage license application. We're done with premarital seminar last year and just last week, we ordered birth certificates (P160 each) and certificate of no marriage record (CENOMAR) (P215 each) at the SM Business Center in Megamall (located at the 5th floor). It's cheaper to order from SM although you have to go back and pick the documents up once they're ready. Since we always go to Megamall, it's not really a hassle going back. Another way of ordering these documents is thru https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Default.aspx but it's a little expensive because anything you order there will be delivered to your doorstep.
The birth certificate that I got from NSO is blurred so I had to ask my mom to request for my certificate of live birth at the local civil registry in Angeles City. I think this is a common problem for people that have birth certificates filed at the province. So, you might want to order one copy first to avoid unnecessary expenses.
More information about the marriage documents at weddingsatwork.com :)
No comments:
Post a Comment